Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Her Life in our hands

Im not really sure how to begin this post, I just know that my heart is hurting and breaking. Today I have seen an updated picture of a little girl that I check in on through RR frequently.Her name is Marla and she is 5 years old.

She is an absolutely beautiful girl and deserves all the love in the world. It is killing me to know that she has gotten so much worse. She obviously not getting very much attention or love or even basic care. I cannot believe that this is what children have to live through day in and day out.She needs her family to get her and to get her right now. She is about to be transferred to an Adult Mental Institution where she will more then likely get much worse (if that is even possible) or die. She needs the kingdom of God to step up for her.To pray for her. To advocate for her. To realize they are her family and pray for her. Please do all you can for Marla. Her life is literally in our hands. Pleas do not let her down.

                                                             Marla's RR page
                                                   http://reecesrainbow.org/13423/marla2902


Marla before


Marla after (July 2012)

1 comment:

  1. Precious girl, I pray that your Mommy & Daddy find you soon!! How I wish it could be me.

    ReplyDelete