Thursday, August 23, 2012

O Baby

                    So the title may have thrown you off a little, but this is my O baby.


"O" is short for Orson.  He is a beautiful little guy sitting in an orphanage in R*ssia waiting for his
Mama.He is four years old and absolutely stunning. He is of Middle Eastern and Russia heritage. I
am particularly impartial to sweet bronzed babes with dark hair and dark eyes but I mean come on look at that face how could you not be. Anyways back to the point. O baby has been listed on Reece's Rainbow for around 3 years now. His picture has just been sitting there patiently waiting for his mama see his face and make some adoption magic happen. I figure that I would make it a little easier on his mama and try to help his grant get a little higher before she discovers him. As of now his grant has $1,079 in it. My challenge to all of you will be to make his grant read $1,564. Why you as? because when it get to that number, when his grant has $485 more dollars in it I will personally DYE ALL OF MY HAIR PURPLE. Come on just think about it, you know you wanna see it. We have raised $15 so far . I would love to have a story to tell about how all of my orphan junkie friends helped me have a head full of purple hair. In all sincerity every single dollar counts. I know everyone says nothing is to small, and I absolutely mean that. I would be over the moon to see $1 in his grant. I have some big things in the works for this guy and I would love for you all to be a part of it. Please help me get over this first hurdle.


You can donate to O Baby's grant fund through this link
http://reecesrainbow.org/19037/orson-15h

Thank you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment