Sunday, July 8, 2012

I NEED HELP...

ATTENTION ALL:
I need help in a BAD way. The lovely Ms. Melissa Price Lorenz agreed to do a scentsy fundraiser where 20 % of the proceeds will go to one boy that I chose out of a list of names that had been nominated for The Forgotten Boys group. The fundraiser has been up for about 3 weeks and so far we have only made 2 sales :(

 The proceeds were originally supposed to got to Kody, but during the process he found his forever family so I decided to chose another child out of the nominated names and came up with Jason.



As of now he only has $52 in his grant fund. He is in a remote institution, which means he is basically in the middle of nowhere and not getting the best of care. I would really love to grow his grant fund to at least a $100 if not more. I am  begging, please do not this fundraiser be an utter disaster. Please help me spread the word for this precious boy and pray every night that he finds his forever family. If we don't come together and rally for him then no one will. He has been listed for 2 and a half years that I know of. and has already spent 9 years without the love that he truly deserves.

Thanks for reading....Please feel free to re-post this any and everywhere.
Here is the link if you fell led to help out with the fundraiser:
https://melissamichele.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy?partyId=92604594

Here is his RR link if you would like to make a donation that way:
http://reecesrainbow.org/1401/jason5002



No comments:

Post a Comment